Attending an International Powered Access Federation(IPAF) training course, allows you to gain the IPAF PAL (Powered Access Licence) card which is a requirement that many site managers insist on before you are allowed to operate Powered Access equipment on site such as Scissor Lifts, or Cherry Pickers.
The IPAF course takes a day to complete and covers all you need to know, from your responsibilities as a MEWPS (Mobile Elevated Works Platforms) operator through to relevant Health & Safety Legislation that effects Powered Access Equipment.
To be eligible to attend an IPAF course you need to be physically fit and have the ability to write and understand English.
The most popular IPAF course which covers categories 3a (Scissor) & 3b (boom) cost’s £ 235 +vat per person, (discounts are available if you are booking more than one place on a course). This price includes us completing your IPAF card application form and ensuring that the card is sent to your home address.
Your IPAF card will be valid for 5 years.
IPAF Course Questions answered:
- This course covers a thorough & comprehensive guide in the safe use of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPS)
- This course lasts one day and your lunch is included.
- The price quoted includes card application fees, course materials and hand-outs.
- The course delivery takes the form of classroom based learning with group participation that run alongside practical demonstrations.
- We handle the IPAF card application process for you.
- You can take the IPAF course at one of 25 locations nationwide.
- If you are aged 18 +, are physically fit & have a good understanding of English, you are eligible to join the course.
For more information, please call us on 0800 130 3225.